Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Thinking Of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro this year?

So, I am thinking of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro this year. That is one of my new year's resolutions even though it doesn't really sound like a resolution. So I am planning on blogging some of the preparations that I have been advised to do before the big day comes and I am thinking of sharing this here. The company that I am interested in using is Barafu Tours & Safaris as I have been able to get useful information regarding this lifetime experience that I am looking forward to experience and have the best time of my life.
It is not easy, I have been told but I know that everything needs dedication and believing in yourself as well as the right preparations for it. I will officially start running, cycling and walking alot as part of the exercises to keep my body fit.

Feel free to contact me on nitahniki@gmail.com Let me know if you are also thinking of doing the same and lets share our thoughts!






Images from Barafu Tours & Safaris gallery Please contact them if you need more professional clarifications and bookings!

No comments:

Post a Comment